Celebrate with Little Robot Friends!
birthdays • celebrations • milestones
- Our classroom space, decorated with a theme of your choice
- A 1.5 to 2 hour workshop activity, where we will embark on an epic exploration of coding games or animations, PaperBot-building, or 3D design and printing - see below for our workshop options!
- Time for presents, food, and/or an optional side activity, if you choose to bring one - food, presents, and side activities are the responsibility of parents or caregivers
Interested in post-party gift bags for extended fun? Email us at email@example.com to inquire about our STEM gift bag bundles, perfect for party favours!
- Price: $300.00 (before taxes)
- Event Length: Maximum 3 hours ($30/extra half-hour)
- Guest List: Up to 12 guests, including the party person ($20/extra guest)
- Based on your answers in our Google form, you will be billed for any extra half-hour/guest charges in an separate invoice.
Our Booking Availability (2023/2024)
- Saturdays | 2-5pm
- Sundays | 11-5pm
- Availability is subject to change without notice.
3D Design and Printing using TinkerCAD
Ages 8 to 12+
Party-goers will learn how to bring their digital creations to life through 3D printing & TinkerCAD, a free, child-friendly 3D design software. From necklace charms to toys to tools, the possibilities are endless!
Finished designs will take up to a week to complete, and can be picked up at a seperate date at our HQ on 1832 Danforth Ave.
Crafting and Electronics with our Paperbot
Ages 6 to 12+
Make your own paper robot with eyes that light up! Party-goers will explore how to make a simple electronc circuit using conductive tape, LEDs, and a coin cell battery. Paperbot can be designed as anything or anyone you want - the only limit is your imagination!
Interactive Stories and Game Design with Scratch
Ages 6 to 12+
Does your child love the internet, puzzles, or creating make-believe worlds? Our video game programming workshops will spark their curiosity - for novices and experts alike!
Party-goers will explore chracter movement, gameplay mechanics, and graphic design. At the end, they get to access & edit their game or story at home, and show it off to friends and family!
More Workshops Coming Soon...
We're always brewing up new ideas - check back on this page for updates, or follow our newsletter (scroll down to the bottom of this site!).
Ready to Pick a Timeslot?