March Break Camp 2023
Pickup currently unavailable
We are pleased to announce that Little Robot Friends will be offering in-person March Break camp this year.
This camp will be a mix of activities around circuits & robotics, 3D design & printing, characters & storytelling, and more.
All our camps combine creativity and coding and deliver it with a healthy dose of crafting and outdoor time so they aren't spending the day on screens. We build confidence in digital skills, help our campers understand what is possible with all the amazing technology around us, and inspire them to become compassionate creators of the future.
Just check-out to book a camp space we will following-up to finalize your registration.
Check it out! Here is our parents guide from our summer camp last year with more details: https://lrf.fun/campguide22
Here are the key details:
- Daily camp: 9AM - 4PM (late pickup negotiable)
- Some outdoor time every day
- Indoor for coding, electronics, design, making, editing, 3D printing & more
- For ages 7 to 11 with lots of flexibility for kids at different stages
- Computers will be provided (but you can bring your own if you want)
- Early bird discounts available below!!
The full cost for the camp is $547 (HST exempt) but we have early bird registration until Feb 17th:
- $447 ($100 off) before Feb 17th
What is a typical camp day? We like to make sure the students are moving their bodies and not just sitting all day, so we break up the day with lots of little activities. Here is an example schedule for one of our themes:
- 9-9:15 - Welcome
- 9:15-9:30 - Warm-up activity (indoor)
- 9:30-11:30 - Coding / Design and discussion
- 11:30-1:00 - Lunch & Outdoor time (outdoor)
- 1:00-2:30 - Crafting / Making and games
- 2:30-3:00 - Afternoon activity (indoor or outdoor)
- 3:00-4:00 - Free creativity time / puzzles / music / etc.
We are only opening up a limited number of spots, so reserve your spot early!
COVID & Refund rules:
We will be doing our best to make sure the camp is safe for all parties involved. Guidelines will be finalized closer to the start of camp to reflect the conditions of the moment. Here are our general refund rules around cancellation:
- greater than 4 weeks notice: 100% refund
- greater than 1 week notice: 50% refund / 50% credit
- less than 1 week notice: 100% credit
Please reach out if you have any questions: email@example.com