Coding Club: Pico (6-7 Years)
In our Pico Coding Club, we introduce young coders to computing and coding in a friendly and fun way. Pico coders learn introductory coding concepts through making their own games and animations. They'll be amazed at what they can create with code!
This group is great for improving your coder's keyboarding and mouse skills, as well as literacy and numeracy skills. Pico groups have a smaller 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio, so we can really focus on the needs of our young learners.
The Spring Term begins March 31st (Wednesday) or April 3rd (Saturday) and runs for 12 weeks.
Some common questions:
- What is the recommended age? 6-7 years old
- How long is each class? 60-70 minutes
- What do we need? laptop or desktop computer (no tablets)
- How long is a term? 12 weeks
- Can I cancel mid-term? yes, after a minimum of 1 month
- Is this purchase only for the first month? yes, the program is $97/month
- What happens after the first month? read below...
Joining the Club:
Once you've completed your purchase, we will email you to confirm registration details and enrol your child in the class. You'll then receive a calendar invite with links for the video sessions and other material. If you choose to continue after the first month, we send you a link to sign up for monthly no-hassle billing. Pause or cancel anytime.