Coding Club: Nano (7-9 Years)
Nano Coding Club is great for first-time coders or coders with some prior experience. In Nano, we make games and animations with plenty of room for coders to add their own creative ideas. Nano coders develop confidence, resilience and logical thinking through solving coding problems.
Our projects are designed to give kids a head-start in developing their math intuition, and see real applications of math concepts like: coordinate systems, negative numbers, decimals, angles, and more.
With Nano Coding Club, your child will develop their critical thinking skills and learn how to be a conscious and compassionate digital creator. Kids can make video games! Not just play them!
The Spring Term begins March 31st (Wednesday) or April 3rd (Saturday) and runs for 12 weeks.
Some common questions:
- What is the recommended age? 7-9 years old
- How long is each class? 60-70 minutes
- What do we need? laptop or desktop computer (no tablets)
- How long is a term? 12 weeks
- Can I cancel mid-term? yes, after a minimum of 1 month
- Is this purchase only for the first month? yes, the program is $97/month
- What happens after the first month? read below...
Joining the Club:
Once you've completed your purchase, we will email you to confirm registration details and enrol your child in the class. You'll then receive a calendar invite with links for the video sessions and other material. If you choose to continue after the first month, we send you a link to sign up for monthly no-hassle billing. Pause or cancel anytime.