Coding Club: Micro (9-12 Years)
Our Micro Coding Club is suitable for coders who already have a few projects under their belt, and are ready to take it to the next level. This club introduces some advanced topics, challenging members to make their own original ideas come to life. In Micro, our coders will grow leaps and bounds as they thoughtfully apply their skills to create projects of their own inspiration.
The best thing about Micro is the community of fellow coders! Micro coders love designing and sharing ideas, and are encouraged to become conscious and compassionate creators.
The Spring Term begins March 31st (Wednesday) or April 3rd (Saturday) and runs for 12 weeks.
Some common questions:
- What is the recommended age? 9-12 years old
- How long is each class? 60-70 minutes
- What do we need? laptop or desktop computer (no tablets)
- How long is a term? 12 weeks
- Can I cancel mid-term? yes, after a minimum of 1 month
- Is this purchase only for the first month? yes, the program is $97/month
- What happens after the first month? read below...
Joining the Club:
Once you've completed your purchase, we will email you to confirm registration details and enrol your child in the class. You'll then receive a calendar invite with links for the video sessions and other material. If you choose to continue after the first month, we send you a link to sign up for monthly no-hassle billing. Pause or cancel anytime.